First Holy Communion
- Any baptized child, age 7 (in second grade) or older may begin preparation for the sacraments of First Reconciliation (confession) and First Communion. They must first be enrolled either in the parish Faith Formation program or in Catholic school. Through these programs they will be able to attend sacramental preparation sessions, reflection days, and rehearsal. Typically, we celebrate Reconciliation in the fall and Communion in the spring.
- Adults who are baptized, but have not yet celebrated the sacraments of Reconciliation and Communion (or Confirmation) can register in the Parish Office with the Director of Faith Formation and attend adult sessions on Tuesday nights.
- Please register for Faith Formation to begin preparation.
First Holy Communions 2015 - 2016
Commemorative Plaques available!!
- Memorialize your child's First Holy Communion with a commemorative plaque in our Memorial Pillar. Conmemore la Primera Comunion de su hijo(a) con una placa en nuestro pilar conmemorativo.
- To download and fill out the memorial pillar request form, please click here. Para descargar y llenar el formulario de solicitud para la placa conmemorativa, por favor clic aqui.