7pm Spanish Vigil
|View Full Schedule »
Holy Redeemer Catholic Church at 1603 N Thacker Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34741 US - Fundraising
The functions of the Fundraising Committee are as follows:
a) To maximize the efficiency of fundraising efforts
b) To create a coordinated overall plan of fundraising for the parish / school needs
c) To advise the Pastor in maintaining the integrity of fundraising plan and overall vision of the Church’s ministry to serve God’s people.
Please Note: Only groups or ministries associated with Holy Redeemer Parish or other diocesan entity will be permitted to do fundraising events/activities pending of approval from the Fundraising Committee.
If a group or ministry of our parish desires to have a fundraising event or activity for the church of their particular ministry, the following guidelines are applicable:
- Fundraising Request Form should be submitted to the Fundraising Committee for approval at least 2 months prior to the event.
- Only two groups may have a fundraising event in the same time period.
- Only 2 fundraising events/activities are permitted per group/ministry, per quarter.
- The group or ministry must contact the Business Manager to establish when and how tamper-evident bags will be issued and controlled.
- If table, chairs, tents, or any other equipment is needed, a Facilities Set-Up Form has to be filled out and given to the Maintenance Department.
- No fundraising events will be held during the weeks of the 4th Sunday of Advent through Epiphany, and Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday.
to download the Fundraising Form Request.
to download the Facilities Set-Up Form.