Burying the dead is one of the corporal works of Mercy. Through private prayer and public funeral rites, we strengthen our faith and hope, comfort those who mourn and bury the bodily remains of the deceased with care befitting what was the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
Please see the following overview of Catholic Funeral Rites.
PLANNING A FUNERAL OR MEMORIAL MASS/SERVICE
Planning Worksheet Hojas de Planificación
- Please fill out the worksheet for your special requests.
- Turn in at the Parish Office or send it to the email listed above.
- Let us know if you would like a member of our Bereavement ministry to help you in planning for your loved one's funeral.
MUSIC SELECTION FOR FUNERAL/MEMORIAL MASS
- Once selections are made, please contact our Liturgy and Music Director Mark Schmitz at ext. 233.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHURCH'S TEACHINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS CONCERNING CREMATION
FUNERAL SERVICES COORDINATORS
- Vickee Carino - Ext. 214 (English) & Mr. Sylvester Edwards
- Ext. 213 (Español)