PARISH REGISTRATION FORM
FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION
- Children's Faith Formation registration for 2022-2023 is now CLOSED. Please contact Maria Falcon in Faith Formation for additional information.
- Registration for adult faith formation classes is now OPEN for 2023-2024. Click HERE to fill out the required forms.
INFANT BAPTISM REGISTRATION AND GODPARENT FORMS
- For Baptism Registration Forms, please click HERE
- Para ver los formularios de registro de bautismo, haga clic AQUÍ
- Godparent Eligibility Form (English), please click HERE
- Formulario de elegibilidad para padrinos (Español), haga clic AQUÍ
For additional information, please click HERE
SACRAMENTAL RECORDS REQUEST
- To request a certificate of Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation or Marriage
- Form in English or Spanish, please click HERE
HOLY REDEEMER FACILITIES USE
- We are NO longer offering our halls and facilities for PRIVATE events or festivities.
- If your ministry would like to use any of the facilities at Holy Redeemer, you must fill out a Use of Facilities Request Form. Please note that a code is required to access the form and will ONLY be provided by the parish office. Click HERE to fill out the form.
- If there is a change or cancellation of an event, you must notify the church office as soon as possible in writing or at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to notify may result in loss of usage in the future. Click HERE to fill out the Notification for Cancellation of Facility online. Please note that a code is required to access the form and will ONLY be provided by the parish office.
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT REQUEST FORM
- If you would like your ministry event to be announced in our media (Bulletin, Facebook, etc.), you must fill out an Event Announcement Request Form. Please note that a code is required to access the form and will ONLY be provided by the parish office. Click HERE to access the form.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION
- Please fill out this form for general inquiries, questions, concerns or requests. A parish staff member will contact you as soon as possible.